100% Unbleached Cotton Muslin – 1/2 meter
100% Unbleached Cotton
140 gsm/ 4 oz sq. yd.
160 cm/63″ wide
Sold by the half meter. (50 cm/approx 19.75″)
1 = .5 meter
2 = 1 meter
3 = 1.5 meters, etc. in one continuous cut.
Only 8 left in stock
This muslin is made of 100% unbleached cotton and is very eco friendly.
This is a great multipurpose fabric.
- Use it to try out patterns, design clothing or to make yourself some great breathable items for hot days.
- You can also use it for theater or photography backdrops as it takes paint very well and can be cut or dyed easily.
- It’s also great for use in crafting such as making dolls, stuffed animals as it can be decorated with almost any type of colour application.
- Another great use for it is to use it as a filter. Most commonly, it is used to filter the sediment from wines.
- Would also be good for making castor oil packs.
Shipping & Returns
We ship via Canada Post. Courier is available by request at exact courier rates.Because it cannot be tracked or insured, we do not offer lettermail rates at this time.
Each order includes $100 worth of insurance. Additional insurance will be an extra fee.
If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order to discuss a solution to the issue. Please understand that cut fabric is not refundable except for our error, or previously unstated factory defect. Irregularities within an 1.5″ of the selvage edge, including small holes, are customary.
You May Also Like
Gutermann Sew-All Thread, 100 m, 790 Dusk$2.10
Gutermann Sew-All Thread, 100 m, 522 Corn Silk$2.10
Gutermann Sew-All Thread, 100 m, 566 Maple$2.10
Gutermann Sew-All Thread, 100 m, 218 Wedgewood$2.10
Elastic, White Braided, 1/4″ (6 mm) – 6.75 meter PKG$4.50
Jalie Paper Pattern 3461, Eleonore Pull-On Jeans$12.99
Showing 1–2 of 1417 results