Jalie Paper Pattern 3351, Swim Shorts
27 Sizes Included: Girls, Women, Plus Sizes
*This is a physical paper pattern that will be mailed to you, not a PDF.*
Only 4 left in stock
- Spandex shorts with wide waistband
- Attached briefs
- Practical pocket in the side panel.
- These shorts stay put in the water and won’t float like a swim skirt would.
- They hit close to the navel in kids, are a bit lower for teen and small adult sizes and raise for larger sizes where more coverage and support is needed.
These shorts are great for swimming, an afternoon at the splash pad with the kids or a day at the amusement park where you can get wet but would not walk around in a bikini bottom. They are also very comfortable for running (you can make them without the briefs or use mesh) or tennis.
STEP MISSING IN THE PRINTED PATTERN INSTRUCTIONS
- Please refer to the downloadable instructions when attaching the waistband to the shorts and briefs
Recommended Fabric: Swim Fabric with 60% stretch across the grain and in the length
Shipping & Returns
We ship via Canada Post. Courier is available by request at exact courier rates.Because it cannot be tracked or insured, we do not offer lettermail rates at this time.
Each order includes $100 worth of insurance. Additional insurance will be an extra fee.
If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order to discuss a solution to the issue. Please understand that cut fabric is not refundable except for our error, or previously unstated factory defect. Irregularities within an 1.5″ of the selvage edge, including small holes, are customary.
You May Also Like
Gutermann Sew-All Thread, 100 m, 803 Butterfly$2.10
Gutermann Sew-All Thread, 100 m, 619 Parakeet$2.10
Jalie Paper Pattern 3246, Maxi Dress and Shawl-Collar Shrug$12.99
Gutermann Sew-All Thread, 100 m, 233 Slate Blue$2.10
Jalie Paper Pattern 3679, Pika Sport Bra and Layered Blouson Tank$12.99
Swatch Card, Swim Knit Solids UPF50+ LETTERMAIL$6.00
Showing 1–2 of 1385 results